Monday 2 December 2013

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

I'm a little bit obsessed with I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!


As some of you may know, I'm a Celebrity has been on our screens here in the UK for the last week or so, and I'm so pleased that it has finally arrived. A group of celebrities surviving in the jungle, earning their food by participating in trails full of creepy crawlies and other horrible gunk. I watch it every year, and I'm always getting hyped up about the gossip, and laughing hysterically when they do the trials. There has already been some bitching this year, about beauty pageant queen Amy Willerton (pictured above). She is blamed for being lazy and not doing anything in the camp to help out, and is being ostracized by the other girls in the camp. I think that this is quite unfair and that they're not going about this in the right way at all. Take the drying-up argument as an example. Admittedly, Amy was standing there aimlessly drying up.. very slowly and vacantly. I saw it for myself, that is the way that she was doing it. However, Laila  or 'Mo' stepped in, grabbed the dish out of her hands and just proceeded to do it for her because she "couldn't bear to watch her do it". This, to me, is where they are going wrong. Amy is young, and like many others both in her industry and in her age group, are not very experienced at carrying out domestic chores and tasks. Therefore, I would suggest that in that instance, "Mo" should have taught her how to do the drying up properly, as many of the celebrities are in the jungle to learn, about things that they never knew they never knew! Irritates me.

Other than that, I think the celebrities are doing really well. Last night, Annabel was voted off which surprised me. Personally, I thought that she was one of the stronger members of the camp - and quite frankly, I can't wait to see the back of Alfonso! He is argumentative, rude, and is talking about other campmates a little too much. Having said that, him and David made a valiant effort at keeping Amy's spirits up and didn't get involved in the cattiness and fighting, which I really appreciated. I'm really enjoying the series and think that all is going well - I've never seen a group of celebrities win so many stars. I have a very public hatred of Lucy, for being such a bitch all the time, and surprisingly, David is warming on me. I hope that the series just goes from strength to strength, as I am hooked already.

No comments:

Post a Comment